my brain: there is literaly a 0 percent chance the fictional shit from creepy games will show up irl in your kitchen
me: but its dark and scary
Little things that help ease symptoms of depression:
- Turn the lights on and open a window
- Eat something healthy and drink ice cold water
- Find a comforting album to listen to whenever things get bad
- Take a long, relaxing bath
- Do yourself up in full make up and hair
- Be around people, even if you don’t think it will help
- Watch something funny on Netflix
- Wear your favorite/most comfortable outfit
- Immerse yourself in a hobby like drawing
- Lose yourself in a really good book or movie
lets play “how rude can i be until u realize i dont like u”
apps that shut off your music when you open them just how fucking important do you think you are
Stressed, depressed and too poor to be well dressed
promoting body positivity for larger girls:
doing so by throwing skinny girls under the bus, calling thinner girls “fake”, or insisting that being bigger is “what men really want” (implying that any female body type is only good if it has male approval):
I can’t tell what my favorite part is, but it’s either
- scientists wasting budget and time to see if ants count their steps
- the idea to put ants on stilts
- there had to be a guy who made ant stilts and put them on the ants
- confused ants
That’s the nicest thing I’ve seen today.
imagine being that one guy who broke an 11 hour kindness chain
if you’re a girl and you call everyone “bro” you need to stop because you sound unattractive and stupid
if you’re a person who thinks someone shouldn’t be allowed to use certain words because of their gender you need to stop because you sound unattractive and stupid
I do not own these pics. They were sent to me in an email. But I thought I’d share with you all because they’re just AMAZING.
I feel so stupid I didn’t know they could fly, I thought they were like CHICKENS, I never questioned it because these pictures never circulate, I am WAY OVER MY HEAD.
*aggressively presses buttons and starts warming up*
*raucous laughter and button-pushing from the musical theatre fandom*
"DEBBIE DID YOU FAX THOSE PAPERS TO MANAGEMENT?"
Stop making books into films and start making them into a tv show so we could have a lot more detail to them and they can stick to the book easier.
I thought this was going to make me annoyed but everything turned out better than expected