WHEN PEOPLE COME ON TUMBLR AFTER A SHOW HAS AIRED AND GET MAD ABOUT SPOILERS I DON’T UNDERSTAND WHAT DID YOU EXPECT IT’S LIKE WALKING INTO A ONE DIRECTION CONCERT AND GETTING MAD THAT THERE ARE TEENAGE GIRLS THERE
hey kid wanna see a magic trick *reaches behind your ear* ready? *rips your ear off* where’d it go
I’m so mad you didn’t say “where’d it van gogh?”
you’re the window to my wall
you’re the sweat that drips down my balls
who is Gatsby’s least favorite superhero?
Who’s his favourite?
Oh my god
babyAlistair Brammer, aged 19, on Any Dream Will Do on the BBC in 2007 [x]
Because to be Joseph, you must be able to raise your arms while singing in a dramatic fashion. Also featuring some adorably dorky dancing.
He was only meant to be on the show for one season, because they were so sure they were going to be cancelled after one season. They started building him up as a figment of JD’s imagination when they realized he had only interacted with JD and would make for a nice series finale twist. If you rewatch season one, you’ll notice he only interacts with JD and other characters don’t even acknowledge him.
what i learned in high school
- you can pass some classes by being friends with the teacher
- there is more than one kind of cool
- if you write just random things on some homework then you may still get some point but the teacher will pull you aside because she is worried about you
- not all food is edible
- who cares
- you really don’t have to pretend like you’re having a good time around people if you’re not
- sometimes people screw up